The GLF76321 / GLF76321T is an ultra-thin, ultra efficient IQSmartTM load switch with an integrated Deep Sleep timer for wearables and IoT devices. The /SRO pin enables a whole system to enter ultra deep sleep power conservation mode by disconnecting the system from the battery charge, with a ultra-low standby current of 7nA typical. This feature significantly extends system battery life in devices during shipping or periods of extended off time.
0.97mm x 0.147mm
- Deep Sleep Mode by /SRO and OFF Pins
- Integrated Delay Time(Hold Time)
- Ultra-Low ISD: 7 nA Typ @ 3.6VBAT
- Ultra-Low IQ: 3 nA Typ @ 3.6VBAT
- Low RON : 31 mΩ Typ @ 3.6VBAT
- Turn-Off Delay Time, 7s, Controlled Output Rise Time
- Smart Credit Cards
- Thin Wearables
- Thin Medical Portables
- Thin Mobiles
- Thin Battery Powered Systems
The ideal load switch would draw zero current when the application is in standby mode.
We believe GLF’s IQSmart™ load switches are the closest you can get to perfection.
Our ultra-efficient and compact load switches not only offer ultra-low leakage current – up to 50 times lower than other load switches – they also exhibit the lowest RDS(ON) for a given small form factor.