Low RON IQSMARTTM Power Switch with Slew Rate Control
0.97mm x 1.47mm
- Ultra-Low IQ: 1nA Typ @ 3.3VIN
- Ultra-Low ISD: 16nA Typ @ 3.3VIN
- Low RON : 18mΩ Typ @ 3.3VIN
- IOUT Max: 4A @ 5.5VIN
- Wide Input Range: 1.1V to 5.5V
- 6V abs max
- Controlled Rise Time: 2.2ms at 3.3VIN
- Internal EN Pull-Down Resistor
- Integrated Output Discharge Switch
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -40oC to 105oC
- HBM: 6kV, CDM: 2kV
- Ultra-Small: 0.97mm x 1.47mm X 0.55mm
- Low Power Subsystems
- Data Storage, SSD
- Mobile Devices
The GLF71325 is an ultra-efficient, 4A rated Load Switch with integrated slew rate control. The best in class efficiency makes it an ideal choice for use in IoT, mobile, and wearable electronics.
The GLF71325 features ultra-efficient ImartTM technology support some of the lowest RON, quiescent currents (IQ) and shutdown currents (ISD) in the industry. Low RON reduces conduction losses, while low IQ and ISD solutions help designers to reduce parasitic leakage currents, improve system efficiency, and increase battery lifetimes.
The GLF71325 integrated slew rate control greatly enhances system reliability by mitigating bus voltage swings during switching events. Uncontrolled switching can generate high inrush currents that result in voltage droop and/or bus reset events, the GLF slew rate control specifically limits inrush currents during turn-on, helping to minimize voltage droop.
The GLF71325 can be used in multiple voltage rail applications, helping simplify inventory management and reduce purchasing, and operating costs.