Location: Chengdu, China
GLF Integrated Power, Inc. is a Silicon Valley, California Semiconductor Company. Founded in 2013, we provide breakthrough, ultra-efficient, ultra-small, silicon power control and protection IC.
We launched our first IQSmartTM, ultra-efficient loadswitch device in 2015 and achieved immediate design wins at major wearable, SSD, and portable device manufacturers. Our portfolio is now actively expanding.
- Work with design engineers, field applications team, and marketing to define and debug analog IC products.
- contribute to the definition of innovative and differentiated products
- product validation and characterization (hands-on work in the lab)
- Evaluate new products and generate reports
- technical documentation (e.g. datasheet, application note, and design guidelines)
- set up and execute simulations of power converter circuits and systems
- training of field applications engineers as well as customer engineers
- customer support, including off-site support at customer facilities
- system level testing and characterization
- work closely with local and remote teams (FAE’s, design/test/product/reliability engineering, and marketing) to perform the tasks listed above
- BSEE / MSEE with 5 + years of Semiconductor and/or Analog circuit design experience;
- Major in Power Electronics or related，and working experience in power supply design; Possess hardware implementation skills;
- Familiar with power electronic circuit modeling and control theory in-depth;
- Experience with Portable application around the charging/DCDC converter applications/Power protections preferred;
- Familiar with power management architectures of mobile and other battery powered devices such as wearable devices, smartphones, and tablet/notebook PCs.
- Modeling experience from a block perspective desired
- Schematic capture, PCB design tools.
- Proficient with product characterization equipment such as oscilloscope, power supplies, electronic load, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, and function generator.
- Multi-phase regulator experience is a plus
- Good verbal and written English communication skills;
For more contact Info navigate to our Contact Page