GLF Integrated Power. is committed to providing a quality product while protecting the environment and ensuring all personnel, both on-site and throughout the recycling chain, are protected from occupational health & safety issues. GLF Integrated Power strives for continual improvement of its products, services and its Environmental Management System.
Our EMS Policy demonstrates our commitment to the following:
- A commitment to managing environmental aspects;
- A commitment to investigate any workplace environmental incidents and promptly correct any unsafe condition or practice;
- A commitment to consultation and participation of workers and, where they exist, workers’ representatives;
- A commitment to comply with, and where practicable exceed, the requirements of the EMS;
- A commitment to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, use of sustainable resources and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems;
- A commitment to comply with all relevant EMS compliance obligations, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines, and any other EMS commitments made by the organization;
- Establishment of EMS objectives and targets that demonstrate our commitment to this policy;
- Demonstrate(s) senior management’s commitment to customer satisfaction;
- A commitment to work with downstream partners, customers and contractors to fulfill our environmental goals; and
- A willingness to always strive towards continual improvement and enhancement of our EMS performance.