Location: Santa Clara, CA
GLF Integrated Power, Inc. is a Silicon Valley, California based Semiconductor Company. Founded in 2013, we provide breakthrough, ultra-efficient, ultra-small, silicon power control and protection IC.
We launched our first IQSmartTM, ultra-efficient load switch device in 2015 and achieved immediate design wins at major wearable, SSD, and portable device manufacturers. Our portfolio is now actively expanding.
Our team has a history and track record of leading in power and analog design. When the IoT, ultra-portable, and wearable revolution was starting, we saw the need for a new generation of even more efficient power switch devices. This was when GLF Integrated Power was born. We developed new IP and together, we enable effective, efficient, and differentiated power management solutions that are both cost effective and simple to design with.
Part-time (starting 16hrs/week, leading to full-time), Contract
$25-$28/hr (depending on experience)
- Work with Sales to manage online sales system and direct sales including paperwork and domestic and international shipment for samples and orders.
- Maintain product inventory, update it to team monthly.
- Manage inventory and place order to supplier when necessary.
- Receiving products from suppliers, work with team on importing custom clearance.
- Assist any failure analysis issue or RMA with sales team.
- Interact with customers, distributors and manufacturers reps.
- Work with 3rd party web host to maintain and regularly update website including releasing new products on website and updating product selection guide.
- Monitor and follow up enquiry from website communication channel and report it to Sales.
- Post marketing materials on company Social Medial channels, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, on a weekly basis.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the electronic component or semiconductor industry.
- Familiar/expert with UPS, Fed EX, DHL shipping processes.
- Familiar with social media posts and management, including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook.
- 5+ years of experience in logistic or sales preferred.
- With advanced knowledge of Office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF.
- Willing to be flexible and able to juggle multiple tasks on any given day in a fast paced, working environment.
- Well organized and attention to detail.
- Bilingual: English and Chinese (Mandarin).
For more contact Info navigate to our Contact Page