Nano-Current Power IQSmartTM Load Switch
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- Temperature Grade 1: Ambient Operating
- Temperature Range: -40 °C ~ +125 °C
- Wide Input Range: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- 6 VABS max
- RON: 60 mΩ Typ @ 5.5 VIN
- IOUT Max: 2 A
- Ultra-Low IQ: 2 nA Typ @ 5.5 VIN
- Ultra-Low ISD: 13 nA Typ @ 5.5 VIN
- Controlled Rise Time: 600 μs at 3.3 VIN
- Internal EN Pull-Down Resistor
- Integrated Output Discharge Switch
- ESD Performance Tested per AEC Q100 HBM: 4 kV, CDM: 2 kV
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: MSL-3 and 260°C Peak Reflow Temperature
- Lead-free, Halogen-free, and adhere to RoHS Directive
- Automotive Electronics
- Infotainment Systems
- Diagnosis System
The GLF1111Q is an ultra-efficiency, 2 A rated, Load Switch with integrated slew rate control. The best in class efficiency makes it an ideal choice for electronics requiring operation under the high temperature up to 125 °C.
The GLF1111Q features ultra-efficient IQSmartTM technology that supports the lowest quiescent current (IQ) and shutdown current (ISD) in the industry. Low IQ and ISD solutions help designers to reduce parasitic leakage current, improve system efficiency, and increase battery lifetime.
The integrated slew rate control can also enhance system reliability by mitigating bus voltage swings during switching events. Where uncontrolled switches can generate high inrush currents that result in voltage droop and/or bus reset events, the GLF slew rate control specifically limits inrush currents during turn-on to minimize voltage droop.
The GLF1111Q supports an industry leading wide input voltage range and helps to improve operating life and system robustness. Furthermore, one device can be used in multiple voltage rail applications which helps to simplify inventory management and reduce operating cost.