Nano Current Power IQSmartTM Switch with True Reverse Current Blocking
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- Temperature Grade 1: Ambient Operating
- Temperature Range, -40 °C ~ +125 °C
- Wide Input Range: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- 6 VABS max
- True Reverse Current Blocking
- RON: 60 mΩ Typ @ 5.5 VIN
- IOUT Max: 2 A
- Ultra-Low IQ: 0.48 µA Typ @ 5.5 VIN
- Ultra-Low ISD: 25 nA Typ @ 5.5 VIN
- Controlled Rise Time: 600 us at 3.3VIN
- Internal EN Pull-Down Resistor on
- ESD Performance Tested per AEC Q100 HBM: 4 kV, CDM: 2 kV
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: MSL-3 and 260°C Peak Reflow Temp
- Lead-free, Halogen-free, and Adhere to RoHS Directive
- Automotive Electronics
- Infotainment Systems
- Diagnosis System
The GLF1200Q is an advanced technology fully integrated IQSmartTM load switch device with True Reverse Current Blocking (TRCB) technology and the slew rate control of the output voltage. The best in class efficiency makes it an ideal choice for electronics requiring operation under the high temperature up to 125 °C.
The GLF1200Q offers an industry leading True Reverse Current Blocking (TRCB) performance, featuring an ultra-low threshold voltage. It minimizes reverse current flow in an event that the VOUT pin voltage exceeds the VIN voltage.
An integrated slew rate control can also enhance system reliability by mitigating bus voltage swings during switching events. Where uncontrolled switches can generate high inrush currents that result in voltage droop and/or bus reset events, the GLF slew rate control specifically limits inrush currents during turn-on to minimize voltage droop.
The GLF1200Q load switch device supports an industry leading wide input voltage range and helps to improve operating life and system robustness. Furthermore, one device can be used in multiple voltage rail applications which helps to simplify inventory management and reduces operating cost.