Nano-Current Consumed, IQSmartTM Load Switch with Slew Rate Control
- Wide Input Range, VIN = 1.1 V to 5.5 V
- 6 VABS Max
- IOUT Max = 1.0 A
- Low RON = 52 mΩ Typ. at 5.5 VIN
- Ultra-Low IQ:
- 5.0 nA Typ at 5.5 VIN: GLF112xH/ HN
- 550 nA Typ at 5.5 VIN: GLF1121L
- Ultra-Low ISD: 10 nA Typ at 5.5 VIN
- Integrated Output Discharge Switch (Optional)
- Internal Pull-down Resistor on ENPin: GLF112xH
- Internal Pull-up Resistor on EN Pin: GLF112xL
- Mobile Devices
- Low Power Subsystems
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
The GLF112x is an ultra-efficiency, 1.0 A rated, integrated load switch with the slew rate control. The best-in-class efficiency makes it an ideal choice for use in IoT, mobile, and wearable electronics.
The GLF112x features an ultra-efficient IQSmartTM technology that supports the lowest quiescent current (IQ) and shutdown current (ISD) in the industry. Low IQ and ISD solutions help designers to reduce parasitic leakage current, improve system efficiency, and increase battery lifetime.
The integrated slew rate control can also enhance system reliability by mitigating bus voltage swings during switching events. Where uncontrolled switches can generate high inrush currents that result in voltage droop and/or bus reset events, the GLF112x slew rate control specifically limits inrush current during turn-on to minimize voltage droop.