Dual Channel, IQSmartTM Load Switch with Slew Rate Control
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.5 V to 5.5V
- 6 VABS Max
- Low RON:
- 180 mΩ Typ @5.5 VIN
- 220 mΩ Typ @3.3 VIN
- 265 mΩ Typ @2.5 VIN
- IOUT Max: 1 A Continuous Output Current
- Ultra-Low Quiescent Current
- IQ: 12 nA Typ. at 5.5 VIN
- Ultra-Low Stand-by Current
- ISD: 32 nA Typ. at 5.5 VIN
- Slew Rate Control Pin of Output RiseTime
- Output Discharge Switch When Disabled
- Smart Mobile Devices
- IoT Devices
- Low Power Subsystems
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
The GLF1411 is an ultra-efficient dual channel load switch with slew rate control. The devices feature the ultra-efficient IQSmartTM technology that supports some of the lowest RON, quiescent currents (IQ), and shutdown currents (ISD) in an input voltage range from 1.5 V to 5.5 V.
The integrated slew rate control can also enhance system reliability by mitigating bus voltage swings during switching events. Where uncontrolled switches can generate high inrush currents that result in voltage droop and/or bus reset events, the GLF1411 slew rate control specifically limits inrush current during turn-on to minimize voltage droop.
Each channel runs independently controlled by separate EN control pin. Both devices feature an integrated output discharge switch when they are turned off to discharge output capacitors quickly.