Ultra-low Power, 4.5 A Power Mux Switchwith True Reverse Current Blocking
- Two-Input and Single-Output Power Multiplexer Switch
- Automatic and Manual Input SelectionModes
- True Reverse Current Blocking on EachChannel
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.0 V to 5.5V
- RON = 20 mΩ Typ at 5.5 VIN1 or VIN2
- 4.5 A Continuous Output Current CapabilityPerChannel
- Ultra-Low Supply Current at Operation
- IQ: 4 µA Typ at 5.5 VIN
- Ultra-Low Stand-by Current
- ISD: 30 nA Typ at 5.5 VIN
- Smart Control Pins
- IEN and ISEL : 10 nA Typ at VEN or VSEL >VIH
- REN and RSEL : 500 kΩ Typ
- HBM: 6 kV, CDM: 2 kV
- Smart Devices
- Subsystem with Backup Power
- IoT Tracking System
The GLF74139 is a fully integrated power path switch with the automatic and manual selection function. The GLF74139 offers an industry leading true reverse current blocking (TRCB) function to protect input sources when the VOUT increase higher than VIN abnormally.
The EN pin can be used along with the SEL pin to control two integrated main FETs of the GLF74139. By the combination of these two pins, one of input source selection modes is set to provide power to downstream system seamlessly.
The automatic selection mode chooses a higher input voltage source between two inputs. In the manual selection mode, one of input sources is connected to downstream system.